On behalf of a private client, Ian Scott secured this prominent premises arranged over basemement, ground and mezzanine levels. The property comprises 12,845 square feet, previously occupied by Diverso & Fakhreldine on the ground floor and mezzanine level, which operated as two seperate restuarants under one ownership. The basement, with seperate access from Clarges Street, used to trade as Vendome Nightclub, but has been shut since April 2011. From 1875 until the 1960’s the building was the site of the headquarters of the Turf Club. Ian Scott secured the premises on a new 25 year lease with a rental of £750,000 pax in 2015. After undergoing a refurbishment of the highest stanadard, the lease was then sold for a substantial premium in 2017.