No 3 Chandos Street forms part of a terrace of 5 properties, Nos 2 - 6, built in 1769 - 70. This Grade II listed building is arranged over lower ground, ground and four upper floors, comprising a net internal area of 4,088 sq ft (379.8 sq m) with a gross internal area of 5,744 sq ft (533.6 sq m).
The building was originally the family home of Sir Charles Kent, Member of Parliament for Thetford in Norfolk. It was then converted to medical use for
a group of dental surgeons until the 1950’s. The building has since been occupied by the architects Wilson Mason LLP, who continue to occupy this
distinguished old house today.
The building provides a mixture of offices and open plan accommodation including the following amenities:
• Original period features
• Fan-coil air-conditioning in part
• Electric storage heaters
• Perimeter cabling
• Kitchen & WCs
• Storage vaults