You’ll be hard pressed to conjure up a more central London address than Margaret Street, right in the heart of Fitzrovia and a mere 2 minutes walk from Oxford Circus Underground Station with prime access to the flagship stores of Regent Street and timeless elegance of Mayfair and the creative cool of Soho.This coupled with beautifully designed light filled spaces, makes this the perfect inner city apartment.
58-59 Margaret Street consists of five unique apartments arranged over six floors.
• Apartment A Consists of Kitchen / Living Area & 3 Bedroom
• Apartment B Consists of Kitchen / Living Area & 2 Bedroom & Outdoor Space
• Apartment c Consists of Kitchen / Living Area & 2 Bedroom & Outdoor Space
• Apartment D Consists of Kitchen / Living Area & 2 Bedroom & Outdoor Space
• Apartment E (First Floor) Consists of Kitchen / Living Area & 1 Bedroom & Outdoor Space
• Apartment E (Second Floor) Consists of 2 Bedroom & Outdoor Space
Fitzrovia is a true urban village with a rich seam of Bohemian heritage. This history dates back to the 1930s, when the area drew writers to the legendary Fitzroy Tavern on nearby Charlotte Street, which gives the area its name, and where the likes of George Orwell and Dylan Thomas would once congregate.
In many ways, Fitzrovia is more akin to a densely packed Parisian quartier than your average central London post code. Here residential buildings rub shoulders with a wide array of shops, galleries, businesses and education institutions, lending the area a lively and distinct neighbourhood vibe